Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Business...




Well if you follow me on Twitter or are my friend on Facebook, I am sure you are well aware that my boy Aaron Salgado and my cuz Jaydee Frexias are making a movie called "Magic City Memoirs"... I caaaaannn't wait to see the final product.. I am very excited for this movie..

Well, I often go to the shoots but this time I was able to take a few pics of the boys hard at work and I also took a short video. Basically the scene is a house party but since there was dialogue being filmed the extras had to pretend they were dancing to music being played by a Dj.. Need less to say I was very entertained by watching everyone dancing to no music..

Enjoy... It is only 8 seconds...


I will be keeping you posted on how this film is going but please go to Enlight Films to get more info ...





No comments:

Post a Comment