Sunday, August 23, 2009

Miss Klepts Wish List..


In this lil post I am just going to throw out some pieces of clothing, shoes, jewelry, furniture, handbags, ummm car maybe.. We'll just say WHATEVER MY LIL HEART DESIRES :) You know just in case the makers of these things decide to take interest in my babble and throw me a few sample pieces and what not :)

Let's kick things off with what I feel is completely necessary in my life come this Fall...

Yves Saint Laurent's *rest in paradise* Platforms are the business.. And these right here need to be worn Christmas Night while holding a glass of Pinot Grigio sitting outside somewhere in Miami, because you know it is going to be at least a little chilly out..



Next I have to give love to my favorite designer out right now.. Miss Melody Ehsani .. I can't get enough of her pieces and she just recently twitpic this little number and I said I need it in my life immediately if not sooner... Not sure where you can buy it yet or when it comes out but I know I am really really really really excited for her new collection...



Ok call me flashy or a little over the top but I am absolutely obsessed with this bag.. how can you go wrong with CHANEL and SEQUINS.. I mean really though... It is from Chanel's Spring/Summer 09 collection but if I get this lil guy on my arm I will rock it Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Football Season, Baseball Season and any other Season you can think of ...



Ok and the last thing I am going to put out there on my wish list for today is going out to the mini (and I say "mini" because I buy a game, play it for a month and then forget I have it) gamer in me.. DJ HERO!!! sooo gassed to play this ... All I wish for is for RockBand to play hip hop tracks .. PLEASE ROCKBAND MAKERS CAN YOU JUST MAKE A COUPLE OF HIP HOP TRACKS .. I PROMISE I CAN SHOW YOU A FEW THAT HAS DRUMS, MELODY, BASS AND VOCALS .. ISN'T THAT ALL YOU NEED ? AND YES I AM YELLING CUZ I DON'T THINK I AM ASKING FOR MUCH .. :)

Moving on .. DJ Hero looks dope and I am trying to play it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment