Friday, July 17, 2009

Fashion Faves...

Buenas, last night I had the pleasure of attending inca's fashion show for their 2010 Cruise Collection at thew newly opened W on 22nd and Collins. The collection was sexy, feminine, bohemian chic and watching the models go by over top the W's pool just added that extra Miami vibe to the show.. Cindy Taylor is stunning and now I have added her to my "girlcrush" list .. I am big fan of inca's pieces and I would wear their whole collection.. I would have to say my favorite was the leather one piece and the off the shoulder knitted coverup .. I have included some videos of Cindy Taylor walking and the finale when all the models came out.. I also took a few pics of us at the after-party at Louis at the Gansevoort South... Overall it was a fun night filled with fashions(** in Dwight from Housewives-Atlanta voice**), free drinks, and friends ;)

Enjoy..







No comments:

Post a Comment