Monday, June 29, 2009

Fashion Faves...

YAYYYYYY!!! I finally got my FIRST of MANY.. Melody Ehsani custom ring *** See my picture above. And YES! It is huge and YES! I heart it and YES! I can still play piano with it :)

I love love love all her accessories and shoes... You can see many celebs rocking out in Melody Ehsani pieces, such as Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Alicia Keys, Angela Simmons, ?uestlove, LMFAO, Ciara and the list goes on and on... She is an LA based designer who grew up in a traditional Persian household who steered away from a law school route and decided to embrace the fact that she was placed here to design beautiful pieces of art...

I love her ability of making the pieces extravagant and speak for themselves.. (great for someone like me who loves to wear solid color clothing and have my accessories outshine my outfit )...I don't know her personally **hoping 1 day our paths will cross** but I always go to her blog and she seems like an all around cool a$$ chick who is about letting her creativity speak for her thru her designs...Not for nothing, reading her vision on her site is what really made me heart her that much more... Me and her have something real deep in common, she wants her fashions to make women feel empowered and confident... Like she says "sexy, classy, bold with an unshakeable driving purpose"... That is very similar to me because I wish for my music to speak to women around the world, reminding them what we are capable of.. Capable of making hip hop tracks like the big boys ;).. but I am not even going to get into all that right now..

Bottom line, her jewelry is amazing, AFFORDABLE, chic and aggressive all in one... I LOVEEEEE IT.. Not to mention her initials are M.E and she often credits herself by saying "Designed by M.E." which is fabbo:) ..

I added a few images so you can just get a taste of her stuff but I highly suggest you google her, go to her site, follow her on twitter whatever.... she is def a designer to watch...

Here is Miss Melody rockin' M.E earrings...

Some ammmmazing M.E. earrings that should be in my jewelry box soon..
Custom Pin she made in honor of the King of Pop **R.I.P** that Ne-Yo wore at yesterday's B.E.T awards
She loves "Pow!" ...

And some of her fabbo shoes...

1 comment:

  1. ok this is serious..im sure you can already imagine how i feel about her stuff! i might have to do it..love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete