Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I like it...

Wanted to shout out another internet-hustler, Serius Jones ... He showed me love on twitter so it is only right I help him with his "Get Serius" Movement ...

Here goes his movie he threw on vimeo called "Life is Serius"... I'm not mad at him for the video, it's pretty official.... I especially liked the sound track... I'm mean seriusly.. the moment I hear "I'd rather be with you" by Bootsy Collins on anything I just start to feel a certain kind of way... Then he threw on "Smiling Faces Sometimes" by the Undisputed Truth as he talks about "Record Companies sell way more dreams then records.." ... good touch ... I like it... I have been saying I wanted to sample that track for a minute... Anyways here goes the video...

Serius Jones presents Life is Serius[The Movie] from IrunsNY on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment