Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's Talk about Techs....

Yesterday was the infamous WWDC for Apple Products, and if you know me well you know that I rep Apple like if it was a gang... They finally announced the official deets on the iPhone 3GS... Before I even heard the new features on the iPhone I was already trying to pre-order it, BUT THEN the bomb dropped.. At&T (<--Thieves) and Apple have an agreement that LOYAL iPhone customers have to wait out 18 months from the time they last purchased the iPhone before they get the discounted price (3 papes) for the 32GB 3GS... Now lets do the math... If I bought the 3G when it 1st came out Mid-July 2008, that would mean I can't upgrade at a discounted price until Jan. 2010... which means ME (the loyal custee since the 1st Gen iPhone) has to pay 5 PAPERS for the 3GS ... how does that make sense ??? Sooo the conclusion is no iPhone 3GS for me unless At&t and Apple get there act together cuz you got me effed up if you think I am paying another 5 papers for the new 3GS... With the 3G update coming June17th the only difference between my current phone and the 3GS is video recording, voice command, 3GS is somewhat faster and a compass... I am not going anywhere anytime soon where I would need a compass, I have a digital camara that records video perfectly and I know I am lazy but not lazy to the point that I would spend 1/2 a G on a phone with voice command... I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment