Monday, June 15, 2009

Fashion Faves...

So this summer I think the “must have” is a dope romper.. I love my LaRok romper, it's very comfy and dressy at the same time.. You can feel free to dance on couches at a club without having to worry that your “Britney” is showing… I put together some that I really love below… You can purchase all of these at Shop Bop (<- one of my fave online shopping spot)...

Here is the one I call “Day 2 night”... You can rock this one at work with some cute flats and then throw on some colorful heals as you make your way to happy hour…
This one I want to call “Summer Fun”... It is girly and perfect for your Saturday walk on the beach or something quick to throw on before you go do your weekly mani/pedi...
This one I am going to have to call “Weeerrrk” .. because you have to work it as you wear it .. If you have really long legs this would be very cute for summer .. you can’t really go wrong with lightweight denim..

No comments:

Post a Comment