Thursday, June 25, 2009

Never Forgotten...


(August 29, 1958–June 25, 2009)
I can't believe that the two post I put today have to do with death of legends.. It has been confirmed by LA Times that Michael Jackson has also passed today .. I remember me and my brother trying to learn all of his choreography in "Remember the Times".. we actually had it down pretty good :)... MICHAEL IS A LEGEND! POINT BLANK PERIOD! This is a huge loss and I am getting teary eyed right now just thinking about the fact that he passed.. He has impacted music at such a young age and has till this day.. I can't keep talking about it, I am getting really sad ..

YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN MICHAEL !! NEVER.. YOU ARE TRULY A LEGEND IN MY EYES!!

I looooovee this track and this video.. since I was a little girl I was mesmerized by his tilt move... rest in paradise ...



No comments:

Post a Comment